Monday, August 27, 2007

OCEAN PARK WITH FAMILY- July 2007





We had a nice time at my Mom and Tom's home in Ocean Park, Washington. My brother and his family drove from Spokane for the weekend. We played soccer, rode bikes, and played at the beach. We also celebrated my nephew Spencer's birthday. It was nice to spend time with family! I didn't bring Marin and Luke's bikes so they borrowed their girl cousin's bikes. Martin was totally freaked out that I took a photo of him on a pink girl bike, but as you can see Luke didn't seem to mind. He was just glad he had a bike to ride...thanks Sophia and Madeline for sharing your bikes. Ths photo of the cousins sitting on the log is one of my favorites!

2 comments:

Dan and Tina said...

great pictures April!! You will have to send us some copies! It was a lot of FUN! Can't 3wait to do it again sometime soon!
love and miss you all! tina

Anonymous said...

green bikini top pic first she would be hot in bed