Monday, May 11, 2009

HELLO NUMBER 3!!!!!!!

I have been taking a break from posting on my blog lately (things have been really BUSY at our house lately), but this news had to be posted. The Friday before Mother's Day I found out that we had moved to the #3 spot on the adoption waiting list. I was thrilled to get this news on Mother's Day weekend.
Alesha, we are one step closer to seeing your precious face in a referral picture and EVERY little step counts. We love you and are praying for you daily. We can't wait to meet you.
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Martin and Luke

7 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

Let me be the first to say YAY for number #3. woo hoo!!:) So happy for the both of us!!! Now all we need is that call!! Gidget

Candice said...

Yeah for movement! You are one step closer! I know this part of the wait is so difficult. Any movement is worth celebrating!

Candice

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

Yes, I agree, every little bit of progress is worthy of posting!! Congrats on moving up a notch!

Julie & Patrick said...

So exciting to share in your count down. Not much further to go now!!

Julie R

ColleenC said...

YAY for movement, getting so close!! Hang in there- it will happen!!

Peter and Nancy said...

One step closer!! What great news, just in time for Mother's Day. :o)
-- Nancy

Amy said...

Congrats! You are SO close! I can't wait for your good news!