Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Our Precious, Alesha!

What a joyous surprise it was to sit down at my computer this morning and see this precious face looking back at me. My husband checked email early this morning before he left for work and set the first picture below as our computer's desktop background. I wanted to kiss the screen!!! She is just gorgeous. If you look close at the first picture you can see she had 2 teeth peeking through. I will be bringing teething rings and pain meds for the trip :-) We still are waiting for the passport. Hopefully some good news will come in the next few days. Until I can see my baby in real life these beautiful photos will have to do. I love you, Alesha and we are coming just as soon as we can!!!


Do you see my two little teeth on bottom?


Looks like she wants to eat this paper!

Our sweet little girl!

9 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

April,Oh how I just love that picture where she is crinkling up the paper,so cute!!! She is thinking...hmmm wonder if I can eat this?:) LOL -She has a head full of hair too,like how they parted it!!
I am like you,just as soon as we can we will be there,hopefully the same time!!:)
Just maybe they found them!!Gidget

Amy said...

Wow - she is absolutely adorable! I can't wait for you to get her! Come on passport!!!

P.S. Loved reading your car seat story - sounds like a divine appointment to me!

Sara said...

She is adorable!! Praying the passport comes soon!

Kristi W. said...

Oh she is SO beautiful!!! What fantastic photos!! She is such a dainty little thing. Praying you hear passport news this week!!!

:)Kristi W.

p.s. yes, I will let you know how the book is. I'm 4 chapters in and am really enjoying it. Very challenging.

Julie & Patrick said...

She is just darling! that deep part in her hair is screaming out for a bow or flower...can you say girly headband?

Can't wait to hear that you have airline tickets in hand!

Julie R

Peter and Nancy said...

What sweet photos -- the ayahs had oiled Anya Rashi's hair for the day we met her too. :o) She is just a doll, and always has such an animated face. I think she's going to have a lot to say when she starts talking!
Nancy

Not By Chance said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Wow! What eyes!

Speechless,
Susie
PS:
I hope the shoes fit! :)

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

She is sooo sweet and tiny!! Hope you packed a couple 3/6 mon outfits just in case! :)
I cannot wait to finally hear that those passports are in Anju's hand!! Waiting is so hard at this point in the journey!

theheartofachild said...

So CUTE!!! Praying for those passports!!!

Got a Britax deal on Craigslist for our 2nd car after I talked to you. Great shape...$40. Hope I didn't overpay! :-)
Jenny