Saturday, April 12, 2008

SPRING BREAK IN WASHINGTON!!!

We spent the week at Martin and Luke's Grandma and Grandpa Walling's house in Washington. It was a great week. The day we arrived it was beautiful sunshine. These are pictures of a little area Great Grandma Haley picked out to have a little hide away in. Luke dug a bunch of dirt and filled in the big hole that was where he is standing. My mom and Luke worked hard trimming back bushes and making everything just perfect. Martin and I played soccer. We had a great trip. It was nice to relax and not have a list a mile long of things that I had to get done.

Please note:
April took all the spring break photos. Darin was not able to make this trip so I did my best to caputure the fun and use some of the photos tips I have observed from Darin over the years :-)

No comments: