Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PUMPKINS

As you can see I am about a month behind in my blog posts.

Martin was really into the guts this year,
because he wanted his pumpkin to be
pucking this year....only boys think this stuff is cool!

Finished pumpkin #1.

Finished pumpkin #2, minus the puke
Adding the puke...this was the highlight
of the night.
So I put a light in Luke's pumpkin and went
into the house to get a brighter candle and one to light
the other pumpkin. Meanwhile, Luke had gotten this chair from
inside the house and this is what I see when I come back outside.
I ask him, "What are you doing?" He says "Oh, just sitting here enjoying
my pumpkin" I just said "Okay" and smiled!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cool volcano and beautiful fall decor! The boys did a great job on the pumpkins - the puke idea is so funny! Boys will be boys! I have a lot to look forward to :). Happy Thanksgiving!

Peter and Nancy said...

NICE. There are some things only a boy could love. I will have to show this post to my boys, who will probably fall on the floor laughing. :o)
-- Nancy

Michael McMullen said...

"only boys think this stuff is cool!"

Very.