Thursday, October 29, 2009

85 years old!

My grandma turns 85 years old today. She is the only living grandparent I have. I have enjoyed spending more time with her over the past few years as she is living closer with my mom caring for her. God has done a lot of work in my grandma over the years. A couple of years ago she was baptized. This isn't something you see everyday. God is faithful to continue a good work in His children. Grandma, I wish you a Happy Birthday with many more years to come.
I love you!


3 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Happy 85h birthday to your grandma! I love hearing that she was baptised just a few years ago -- I bet there wasn't a dry eye in the place.

Julie & Patrick said...

Happy Birthday! So wonderful that a few of us still have connections to a wise and experienced generation.

What a treasure!
Julie R

ColleenC said...

You're so lucky to still have a grandparent and I am sure you cherish it!! I still miss my grandparents (and they have been gone many, many years) such a special relationship!