Monday, November 09, 2009

BIRTHDAY BOY!

Our son, Martin, turned 11 years old on November 6th! I can't believe it has already been 11 years since I first saw his precious face. I am so proud of him. He is growing into a wonderful young man. His heart that seeks Jesus makes me smile. I love to watch him with small children. He is so gentle and patient with them and they just love to follow him around. His little cousins always want to know where Martin is. I long for the day when I can watch him play with his sister. I appreciate his creativity and energy. There is never a dull moment around my house :-) Martin we love you very much and you make us proud to call you our son.

They sure grow up fast!

3 comments:

The Labontes said...

What a handsome young gentleman you have, April! Hope he had a wonderful birthday.
Kristy

jasonliberty said...

He is so handsome! You should be proud. Happy Birthday.

Liberty

Julie & Patrick said...

How quickly they grow up! Happy Birthday!

Julie R