Wednesday, December 01, 2010

21 months and BUSY!!!!


I am 21 months old today and I keep my mommy REALLY busy!

I love to open ANY drawer I can find

Bummer, mommy caught me before I could throw all the clothes on the floor
I can finally reach the door handle. It won't be long and I can find out what is behind all the doors in this house.

I LOVE to climb - this was a bit harder because the crazy thing rocked back and forth!
I really like phones, especially mommy's phones....her cell phone is the best!
More of my fun toys.
This is all I could empty out of the drawer before mom walked in. My baby spoons have always been my favorite thing to play with and I like to pretend I am eating food.

This cabinet is REALLY fun there are ALL kinds of things in here. The cans are cool, too, because I can stack them and make them fall over.

I think my mommy should not worry about how clean the house is, because she will NEVER be able to keep up with my messes :-)

5 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

This post is so funny -- because anyone who's had a toddler can relate! The tupperware drawer was a favorite of Anya Rashi's . . . we would find tupperware all over the house. :o) Your little one is just beautiful!
Nancy

Fenwick 5 said...

Her hair is really growing,wow!! She is so cute and looks like she is into everything,everything and
everything:),just like Maiya.:)
This post is so funny! I think I have begun to give up on the house too.As I look at it now,well...a mess again,off to relax.
LOL- Gidget

Emily said...

A little glimpse into Alesha's personality, how fun! She is such a joy, climbing and curiously exploring. I can't believe she is almost two!!! Thanks for pics April :)
Emily

Laura said...

TEE HEE HEE!!! I was looking at her beautiful pictures and I think if you gave Joseph longer hair, they would literally be twins!!! They look SO MUCH alike... it is weird!!! He is BY FAR the busiest child I have EVER had. It looks like your baby girl is just as busy. One word... maybe it is two... babygates!!!!It has saved my life! Don't know what you will do when she learns to open doors:)

theheartofachild said...

OH AM I EVER TRACKING WITH YOU!!! Sounds and looks just like our house!!! Add to the fact that Abby has been napping horribly and my clean up and quiet time is gone! :) SO HAPPY they are home to mess it up though! Thinking about how hard Christmas was last year without my baby and my perspective is put back quickly!