Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Look Who's 18 Months Old!

I love this precious little smile!
I love these BIG black eyes!
I love this sweet little face!

I love this little girl who is getting SO big!
I can't believe Alesha is 18 months old! She has sure changed a lot in the past 3 months. She has hit some milestones the last few days. The walking has begun. She can take a good 15 solid steps now. Crawling is still the preferred mode of transportation, because it is MUCH quicker at the moment :-) We have been learning some new words like "apple" "hot" "up" and "thank you".
To celebrate such a special day I cooked Indian food for dinner and Grandma and Grandpa Pfeiffer where in town for the day so they had dinner with us as well. We feel so blessed to have Alesha a part of our family. She truly is the perfect fit and it feels like she has always been here. Can't wait to see what the next 6 months will hold. The BIG 2nd birthday will be here before you know it. We will be having the biggest bash for her since we missed her 1st birthday. We love you Alesha Mugdha Pfeiffer!



7 comments:

Eric and Cheryl said...

Happy 18 months, Alesha! We are so happy to hear that she is healed from the horrible, no-good, very bad scabies episode.

These pictures are just adorable. She looks so big and grown up and we just saw you a few weeks ago. Looking forward to a visit soon and hope your first weeks of school start out uneventful.

Love you!

Julie & Patrick said...

Yay! for 18 months old...the same age as our Treya in Pune. She does look so grown up in these beautiful photos! (I know she is still a little peanut!)

Mobility!! hooray!! 15 steps!!
Julie

Emily said...

I just feel so thrilled seeing Alesha happy and healthy, and walking!! What an adorable little girl you have. I just want to eat her up. Despite the difficulty I feel with the waiting on our end, seeing your Alesha makes me feel calm and patient. I'm so very glad that your family has been united, forever. Emily

Anonymous said...

Happy 18 months to a beautiful sweet little girl who is looking SO grown up.
Leveta

Fenwick 5 said...

Happy 18 months to a beautiful princess!! :) Gidget

jasonliberty said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is so sweet. Happy 18 months Alesha.

Anonymous said...

Pfeiffer family:
Your little girlie is adorable! Happy belated 18 month birthday to her.Hope the 2nd one is filled with all kinds of wonderful things.We also had a big 2 year old celebration for Kaitrin as we missed her first one.
Leveta