Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy 2nd Alesha Day!

On May 20th we celebrated our 2nd Alesha Day.  It has been 2 years since we stood in an orphanage in Kolkata, India and became a family of 4.  What a blessing Alesha is to our family.  It is amazing to see how much she has changed in the past 2 years.  We are blessed beyond measure.

We celebrated by going out for Indian food and eating some cake when we got home.  Alesha's oldest brother Martin baked and frosted her cake this year.  So sweet.

Our little princess

Me and my girl

Daddy and his girl

The boys with their sister

Enjoyed dipping her cracker in all the sauces.


All my boys with Alesha.  Cake made by Martin.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

What a special day! Alesha is just precious and it looks as though your family has been blessed with three beautiful children! May God continue to bless your family!!!! LOVE her outfit by the way!!

Julie & Patrick said...

I can't think of a nicer occasion for a celebration!
Looks like everyone enjoyed it. Yay for Alesha day!

Julie

Peter and Nancy said...

Many congratulations on two years together! I love seeing your updates, and we are celebrating along with you. :o)
Nancy

Anonymous said...

time to get

Anonymous said...

time to get you naked and show you just how good your little pussy can feel, my fingers in you I spread your legs to go nice and deep, I like 2 year old pussy it is so tight and soft, you kick, giggle and squeal, I take my fingers out and lick them to taste your pussy then suck it until you buck and quiver to your first baby orgasm......my pussy now, happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

loveto join you 2 year oldpussy tastes so good