Monday, December 22, 2008

BOYS AND TOILETS


(this is a stock photo, not from my bathroom, but this gives you a good visual to the below event)

This morning at 8:20 a.m. I hear my boys laughing hysterically. I go to see what is going on. In the bathroom I find my two boys by the toilet. They had taken the end of the toilet paper roll and put it in the toilet and flushed the toilet and watched as the toilet paper roll spun out of control as the toilet water sucked it down the drain. After half the roll was gone I informed them that that could very well cause a major clog and lets not do it anymore. They laughed and said, "but Mom, it's SO AWESOME!!!!" Boys will be boys :-)

10 comments:

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

Hahahahahahaha..... I've been there!!!!! Gotta love our boys!!!!!

Sarah Vertner said...

oh that's HILARIOUS!!!

Julie & Patrick said...

Men...easily entertained. Guess they are well on their way :) But...everything about the bathroom is funny, isn't it?

;)
Julie R

Peter and Nancy said...

Hee hee! That sounds scarily familiar. :o)
-- Nancy

Yule {b}Log said...

Hahahahaha!!!

Fenwick 5 said...

April,When I hear things like that,it scares me to walk in.I am afraid of what is so funny.Boys will be BOYS!!!! Still playing the waiting game for immigration.LOL,Gidget

The Labontes said...

LOVE this story. I will not be telling it to my two boys, I'm sure they'd immitate! You gotta love it though.
Kristy

Amy said...

Wow, I guess I have a lot to look forward to (or maybe not - lol!) Too funny!

Michael McMullen said...

Hahhahahahhaha...deep inhale...hahahhahhahahahhahahhhaha!!

Julie said...

Oh my! As the mom of girls, I have never experienced this. My husband, on the other hand, laughed and said, "Yeah, who hasn't done that!" I guess boys will be boys.