Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas tree fun

The wonderful things about having a fake tree is you can set it up whenever you want. It is a bummer we can't go and have the whole tree cutting experience, but I have 2 members of the family allergic to Christmas trees :-( Martin is one of them. This way he is able to help decorate the tree. The boys were old enough this year to put the entire tree together and decorate it will just a little help. Iput on the lights with the help of Luke and Darin put the star on top....I couldn't reach! The boys did a great job.

Excited to put the tree up.


taking a rest since he wasn't tall enough to do the top branches

Let the decorating begin

They needed a bit of help putting the decoration up high.
The boys told me where they wanted me to hang them and
I put them up for them.

Darin had to put the star on top.

No comments: