Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Adoption Update

Just a quick update on our adoption process. First, on, November 6th, we moved up to #2 on the waiting list for our precious Alesha! Gidget and her family accepted a referral for their precious Maiya. I got the news on my son Martin's 11th birthday. We are so excited for her and to finally see some movement on the upper portion of the wait list.

On November 10th I completed and mailed our paperwork for our I-800A extension. We are the very FIRST I-800A family to go through since they switched from the I-600 and we had a tough time getting our original I-800A approval. I pray the extension will go smoothly.

I am so happy to see that the passports are finally coming through so all my adoption friends can go and pick up their precious babies! We continue to pray for God's timing and perfect peace.

5 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

We never made it to #1...we got our referral call while sitting at #2! That just makes me giddy with excitement for you!!

Julie R

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

Movement is good!!! I'll scope out the nursery for you. :)

Peter and Nancy said...

You'll probably get lots of great photos of your baby with all these families traveling -- those were such a Godsend after our referral the first time. So glad you've moved up in the world (us too -- now at #9). :o)
-- Nancy

Fenwick 5 said...

I so hope your news comes soon,that would be great if we traveled together. I think my eyes are literally strained from this paperwork...we hope to have it all sent off by Friday morning. This will be a huge relief:) Gidget

theheartofachild said...

Congrats on moving on up that list!!!
Jenny