Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh, How I long for my baby girl!

We received these photos the day after I posted my last blog entry. Wow, God is FAITHFUL. I am so thankful for Tami taking these pics for me. They really lifted my spirits. We got a great update, too. Alesha, is doing really well. She is eating and sleeping good. She is able to push up on her arms when on her tummy, and she can sit up on her own with just a little support. Good job baby girl! These pics sure do make the NOC a bit easier in some ways, but harder in the sense that I am not there with her and everyday she is changing without me. I can't wait to have her in my arms forever!!!

HAVE I MENTIONED HOW MUCH I LOVE MY BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


Her eyes just melt my heart!


Absolutely precious. Look at that face!
"Look at me mommy, I can push up on my arms"


She looks a bit freaked out in this photo.
Looks like she has a built-in pacifier :-)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I look at that sweet face, my eyes get all wet. Must be JOY. Love you all. Mom

Fenwick 5 said...

April,I feel it too.:) Hoping we both get NOC by the end of this month. Maybe we go in March,that would be nice huh? She is so sweet,did you send the outfit for her? We got some new pics of Maiya too. It is great to get pics but then again it makes the wait harder every time I see her face. But I am SO THANKFUL FOR PICTURES:) Have a great week. Gidget

Kristi W. said...

Beautiful!! Love the little hood on that outfit. :) Her eyes are so gorgeous!

Laura said...

She is precious in that little hat, April!! I think it is a wonderful idea to take your boys to India with you. We have thought about that as well,but ours are truly just too young. It will change them and open their eyes,I am sure. Keep me posted!

jasonliberty said...

Oh April, I feel your joy/pain! It is so hard waiting. But it will happen, all in Gods perfect timing. Praying for you!! She is just so beautiful!

Liberty

Julie & Patrick said...

Eyes that melt a momma's heart for sure! What a treasure it is to have these photos. Can't wait to see you all together.

Julie R

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

These are adorable!!!! I'm praying that things speed up for you!!

Peter and Nancy said...

She may have the most expressive face I've ever seen! I just love these photos of your sweet baby. So glad you have new pictures to help with the wait.
Nancy

Sara said...

She is adorable!!

Jeff and Leslie said...

How cute! We just found your blog, but look forward to following your journey to get your daughter. Congrats!!

Candice said...

What a beautiful little girl! I hope your process goes smoothly so that you can travel quickly!

Candice

Anonymous said...

I wound up on this site by accident, but am so excited! I adopted my son (who is now 10 yrs old)from India through Dillon, too.I remember how hard the wait was! I'm now adopting a 5 yr old girl from India(not quite with the same excitement as older children have more difficulties). Enjoy your beautiful little girl!!