Thursday, March 25, 2010

SURPRISE!

These pictures are such a blessing to our family! We haven't had any recent photos of our baby girl so these are precious to us.

I can't believe how big she is getting. The last report we received she could only sit up with help and look at her sitting up so big with her pretty dress on!!!! Makes this mommy really happy to see this. I have been praying that Alesha would get stronger every day and be able to sit up by herself and here is visual proof of an answer my prayers!

I cannot believe how much she has grown. In our last photos she looks like this tiny little baby and now she looks so grown up! Can't wait to get her home so she doesn't continue to grow up without me. Have I told you lately how much I am in love with this little girl!!

No comments: