Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gearhart April 2011

We took our first mini vacation as a family of 5 to Gearhart to visit Darin's parents.  It was so fun and relaxing!  Our family really needed a break and a time of relaxation.  We enjoyed taking Alesha swimming for the first time, walking around Seaside for a bit, taking Alesha on the carousel for the first time, playing lots of card games, and having meals prepared for us for the few days that we stayed.  Alesha still hasn't experienced the beach, it was too rainy and cold.  The beach will have to wait for this summer.



Getting ready to swim

Now that my hair is up I am ready to go

Our little turtle!  I got this brand NEW in the package Speedo swimsuit at a garage sale for $1 before Alesha even came home.  It has the float devices inside the suit.  

The kids having a GREAT time together!

My husband's awesome photography!

WOW, the majority of our family is REALLY pale!  How  I wish I had beautiful brown skin like my girl.

Adorable!

Going to throw the diving toys in the water for her brothers.



These are some of my favorite pictures.  I LOVE my husband's photography!



 Alesha's first time on the carousel.  She did great.  Held on all by herself as the horse went up and down.



Look of wonder as the sea gulls flew by.

1 comment:

Fenwick 5 said...

Love the picture of WONDER and the turtle picture:) Finally got a bunch of recent pictures loaded!! Have a nice day and good talking to you yesterday!! Gidget:)