Friday, March 06, 2009

HELLO NUMBER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a LONG day today I got home and checked my email inbox and read some fabulous news!! Maggie and her family who are ahead of us on the waiting list at #3 were blessed to receive a referral for their adorable little girl today. I can't wait to follow another journey and look at pictures of another precious Indian baby! This is SOOOO exciting!! I am so happy when another baby finds a forever family.

What does this mean for our family? You guessed it we are now waiting at #4 for a referral picture of our little princess. Today we were doing the happy dance again. I pray that more referrals keep coming and that our little girl in getting closer to coming home. This is a good way to end a long week.

5 comments:

Fenwick 5 said...

April,Let me be the first to say,"CONGRATS"!! We are also having a happy day! So now u are below five!! It feels grand,doesn't it? Happy 4 u!!Gidget

Sara said...

It's so great that things are moving again! Hope good news for you is right around the corner.

Sara (waiting for Cole Debjit)

Julie & Patrick said...

Nearing the top feels so good, doesn't it? Hope the good news continues to come :)

Julie R

Amy said...

Congrats on moving up! #4 is a great place to be :)

Yule {b}Log said...

I'm excited for you!