Thursday, October 09, 2008

AMAZING NEWS!

Just wanted you all to know that we found out this morning that we are now #8 on the waiting list for Alesha!! The referrals keep coming in and families are on their way to bring their children home. It is so exciting to watch all these adoption journeys unfold before our eyes. (well through our eyes reading everybody's blogs!) We have gone from #13 to #8 in 2 months and 3 weeks. This is MUCH faster then we expected. I guess we better get busy on all those education classes and book reading :-)

3 comments:

YASPOWER said...

Great blog with nice photos.

For more links to rechnology and sports, pls visit www.yasthirah.com

For more links to soccer, pls visit http://www.aptconnections.blogspot.com/

Fenwick 5 said...

Waiting right beside you at number #7,waiting for "Maiya". I guess I could start working on the education credits too,I have bought the required books,I guess I need to start reading,Have u bought any clothes? Gidget, my email is sgfenwick@hughes.net,if u want 2 reply.

Widénskan said...

Very Nice photos and i like your blog, Best Regards from Sweden
/ Christine