Thursday, October 09, 2008

AUGUST UPDATES (boy's photos while we were in India on missions trip.)



I have fallen SO behind in my posts that I am just going to try and update by month at this point. All the posts below this one are photos that our boys took while Darin and I were in India on our mission trip in August. The boys spent the majority of their time with Grandma Lulu and Grandpa Tom, but also visited Grandma and Grandpa Pfeiffer too. We gave the kids our small digital camera and told them to take photos of what they did while we were gone and we would take photos of what we did when we were in India. They did a good job of documenting their days. Of course there were several crazy shots, but these are the ones that they selected for me to post :-)
A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY MOM AND TOM AND THE PFEIFFER FAMILY FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF OUR BOYS WHILE WE WERE GONE!!!!!! YOU ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED BEYOND WORDS!

No comments: