Thursday, October 09, 2008


I can't believe I actually got the above shot. If you look through the open slot to the right of the umbrella you can see Luke's face. It took several shots to get this one, but I did it! This ride used to be my most favorite ride as a kid. Luke was tall enough this year to ride it and had a blast!! Mom was a bit nervous letting him go alone, but all that spinning combined with jet lag I decided they didn't need somebody pucking on their ride.


Martin was tall enough this year to ride the BIG roller coaster. He was so excited about this, because he has wanted to ride this for many years and just wasn't tall enough. I think he went on it about 7 times in a row! The ride would stop and he would run off the ride and get right back in line for another go at it.


This photo is just to show the size of the roller coaster. For a nine year old this was VERY cool!

No comments: