Monday, October 13, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE 9-17-08

I was awakened by my two adorable boys on my birthday at 6:55 a.m.!!! They had gotten up at 6:30 and cooked the below breakfast for me and served it to me in bed. They made eggs, english muffin with butter and cinnamon/sugar, sausage, and frozen boysenberries, and water. This was made complete with flowers and cards all served on my skillet. I laughed so hard at this part. They said well we couldn't find a serving tray so we used this instead...how sweet is that? The only downfall of the skillet is that the plate and glass were sliding around and the crash of the two is what jolted me out of bed so see my sweet boys standing there saying Happy Birthday Mom!!




Not the best photos of me...yikes these were taken right after I woke up, but I needed to capture these precious moments.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

I cannot wait to have these days with Silas! I mean, I love every moment right now too, but it is always fun to see what is coming in parenting. Your kids are seriously so handsome. what a great way to wake up!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! What a precious surprise!

~Rachel