Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Martin's first day of 7th grade!

It is hard to believe I have a 7th grader, too.  Not to mention he will turn 13 in a couple months!  YIKES, that means I will have a teenager in the house!  I am thrilled to have both the boys attending the same school this year.  This means we will all be on the same schedule, which makes life a bit easier.  Martin, was cool as ice this morning.  He is excited to get back to band and see his friends.....the actual academic part of it didn't have the same excitement :-)  I am excited to hear how the first day went.  Praying for a successful year for both my boys.
My 7th grader!

This picture looks like she is saying to Martin "You are going to be gone the WHOLE day?"

Alesha, will miss Martin

He humored me, too.

My 6th and 7th grader.

Funny boys!


Getting ready for the ride to school with their friend who lives across the street.

Off goes my 7th grader.  Hard to believe he is that old.

1 comment:

Julie & Patrick said...

The nest is emptying one kiddo at a time...snif

How nice that they can ride their bikes! I remember doing that as a kid to, but I see it less and less.

Julie