Saturday, April 03, 2010

New Pictures


Here are a couple new pics of Alesha! I am always so happy to see her precious little face. I see changes in her from the last pictures we received. Her hair is starting to grow back a little after they cut off all her bangs :-) I tell ya watching my friend Liberty's video of her picking up Ben and reading her updates on facebook and blog are REALLY making me want to hop on the next plane to India. I am SO happy another baby is home with their forever family. It won't be long and we will be on our way. We just need Alesha's passport and visa to come ASAP!




I received notice on Friday that the boy's visas have been processed and I should receive them by Tuesday! So happy to have that out of the way. My mom bought us a carseat for Alesha (there is a big God story with this one....I will type it out when I have more time). Last night I visited my cousin, Michelle, and she blessed me with even MORE stuff! She has 2 precious girls and since my cousin has such a giving heart I am getting blessed with lots of stuff for my sweet, Alesha. I also did some shopping with my mom and grandma for items on the travel list. I still have more things to purchase, but I made a dent in it and feel a bit of pressure lifting. It is so wonderful to witness God's hand at work in this process. He continues to answer my prayers and provides for our needs.




I hope you all have a wonderful Easter. Celebrate the gift we have in Christ!

6 comments:

SarahinOK said...

What's Liberty's blog? Is it public?

Peter and Nancy said...

It's so exciting to hear about your travel preparations! It's really happening! What sweet pictures of Alesha -- she is such a doll. Can't wait to hear about the day when you pick her face out of a roomful of her little friends . . .
Nancy

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Hi, Sara. I don't have your email so I will answer your question here. Liberty is at jasonliberty-preciousindia.blogspot.com, but it is private. She is doing most of her updates on facebook.

Fenwick 5 said...

April,So glad that u got pictures too. I couldn't sleep a wink last night after gettin those pictures,hoping that passport and yours is around the corner,it can happen!!:)Your daughter has a head full of hair and so does Maiya. They will look so cute with bows in their hair!!
Well I am not on facebook but I wanna see what Lib is up too,guess I just have to wait for her to post at the blog cause I really don't wanna sign into that thing again,LOL:)We have already started packing our suitcase and then we are DONE!!
Gidg

SarahinOK said...

Ok- so I was a follower of her blog- but for some reason it doesn't show up on my dashboard when she updates it- so I went to it and saw her video. Thanks for the facebook idea... I just friended a whole bunch of you other Dillon moms... Friend me if I didn't find you. :) Sarah Jacob

Julie & Patrick said...

How did I miss these new photos? She is just the cutest little pixie!! Can't wait to hear that you are on your way.

All the best.
Julie R