Thursday, April 01, 2010

Happy 13 months!

Today our little girl turned 13 months old! I am so excited to know that there is a possibility that we could have her in our arms by the time she turns 14 months. I am still in shock of how fast the courts have moved and that we are FINALLY at the end of this LONG journey. Today, we received an email with a copy of the official guardianship paper stating that Alesha is officially our daughter!

God is so faithful and His provisions are amazing! I am reminded of how many prayers have been answered throughout this process and I am excited to see how the rest of this journey plays out. The next 2 months are going to be life-changing months for sure!

Stay tuned for updates and travel dates!!!!!

2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Happy 13 months, you beautiful bright-eyed girl! It won't be long now before you get to meet your forever family . . .
Nancy

Laura said...

I was hoping to see new pics! Was LIberty able to photograph Alesha?? Our babies are growing up too fast... hurry up, passports! I got a copy of our guardianship paper today! So great to see it in writing, isn't it!!!? It won't be long, now.